Saturday, April 29, 2006

Transition

I'm in an interim weekend where I'm not technically employed by anyone, except the Lord and my wife. As mentioned before, the change in employers is on the anticipation that I'll be able to spend more time at home with my family and be more directly involved in raising my daughter. The professional side should also provide me with some new experiences and challenges.
Got the rest of the grass mowed - first cut of the year (yeah the weeds were pretty high) - and I'm just hanging out with our ol' faithful dog as Jadyn naps and Mommy's at a baby shower for a good friend.
Supposed to have some bad weather rolling in but nothing but a few slightly swaying limbs outside at this writing.
So far I haven't made this blog very exciting, but I hope this little slice of Internet real estate sheds some insights on my heart, my life and my hopes and ultimately leads people to know Jesus Christ.
Somehow.

No comments: