Friday, August 19, 2005

What I'm missing

This is a quick note before my wife (and baby) and I go out to eat.
Blogging seems to create a really interesting mish-mash electronic community of people we know in person and are learning about through posts.
My wife, YankeeAmanda, is having a lot of fun at this and I hope to join this crowd a bit more, though I try to keep relatively anonymous so I don't let my opinions get mixed up with my other work.
Most of the people involved in this hodge-podge would probably tell me just to get over myself and have fun.
Hopefully that's what I'll do!

1 comment:

Jackie said...

Is that why you never comment on my blog?

You DO need to get over yourself and have fun!! ; )

You are way to serious, I think. Lighten up and live a little. You'll be so happy you did!