Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Blog o' da month

I'm home for the first night since Friday and finally have a moment to write my first (but hopefully not last) blog of February.
We have been working out at the local hospital's wellness center (Baby and her Mama more than me) but it certainly has helped my stamina and outlook. Hopefully we'll all get some rest tonight after going hard for several days.
Yes, Jadyn's is going to water classes already. (There's one picture on a picture page accessible from her blog). I hope I don't wake up one day in front the man asking for her hand in marriage and wonder where the time went. Anyway, I'm off to change clothes and possibly go to the gym later. And, of course, see my daughter before she's a teenager or older.
P.S. - I didn't make it to the gym but I probably needed a night off of nothing but taking care of a few things around here and veggin' in front of "Lost" and "Invasion." ("E-Ring" will not be seen tonight so we can offer you something that will compete better with the Grammys.)

No comments: