Monday, January 05, 2009

Revamped!

Since I've taken some steps to increase the potential visibility of this blog, I decided over the past weekend to make it more navigable and catalog every post in some form or fashion, especially the posts which pre-date the label feature's availability.
Speaking of labels, please note the one entitled "essential posts." If you read no other posts on this blog, I'd appreciate you taking the time to read these, even though several are fairly lengthy. There are currently five posts in this folder.
You'll also find I've clarified my About Me info and even dropped a picture of Amanda and I in the profile so you'll know there's a real human behind this. It should also be easier now to follow this blog with the Subscribe feature in a prominent location.
So please enjoy and let me know if you have questions!

1 comment:

Len said...

I keep up with you paul. :-)