Monday, February 04, 2008

Please stay tuned

For those of you looking for another post on "Keeping It Real," I appreciate your patience. Completing the next installment was on my list of things to accomplish this past weekend but as the nebulous "They" say, "Life happens while you're busy making plans." I did make some headway on my thought process - that is until a head cold made itself a home in my head. In the midst of everything, I've possibly gained some new insight. Maybe it's worth the wait, but I won't make false promises. Please be patient and I'll get something going as soon as I can.
Yes, I did have enough energy to watch the "Big Game" Sunday and it was that indeed a mighty clash worthy of the best game summary NFL Films can muster. Yes, I was pulling for the "underdog" Giants because they plowed a tough road to the Super Bowl.
And somebody forgot them to stop plowing! What an amazing win!
As you await the next installment in "Keeping it Real," please remember the following: I learned recently that a friend of mine from high school is in harm's way in Iraq. Please pray for him, the soldiers with him and all of their families. Thanks!

2 comments:

Len said...

Still here and that game was the 2nd most watched TV program, ever.

Anonymous said...

Gotta love Eli! Hope you're better soon. Will pray for your friend! Send me his first name?

Sassy