Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Almost forgot

Need to get up relatively early in the morning, but I thought I would go ahead and get the blog in quick.
Ran out to the Post Office tonight and they did not have stamps that I could buy with under $4. This is also the post office that does not collect mail after 4 p.m. (I think that is right) on Saturday. Guess I have still got to get adjusted to living in a small town.
For some reason blogger will not let me do contractions tonight. Oh well. I can live.
Life is not all bad.
That is certainly the case here, where we did not get any severe weather that we are aware of.
But back in my hometown of Montgomery, an apartment complex and a skating rink, which also included a day care center, were severely damaged. Some of the children in the center were trapped but only a few were injured. I do not think any were hurt seriously.
Gotta hit the sack. Later!

No comments: