Saturday, November 18, 2006

The day and other stuff

I'm trying to loosen up here and splatter my thoughts across the Internet. I'm one of those people who want to be read and seen by the whole world but don't want to make a mess that might take me years to straighten out. You know, like getting dooced or creating other work problems or making a friend mad at me for near perpetuity.
Anyway, please bear with me and keep reading.
We spent some of the day at a friend's child's birthday party. I got the oil changed in Amanda's vehicle. Boy, those oil change places LOVE to upsell you. Of course I didn't go for it.
The girls at the Chinese restaurant smothered Jadyn with attention and love. It was too cute!
After we got settled back in at the house and watched some TIVO'ed stuff. Yes, we love TIVOing stuff. We don't feel chained to the tube and we can actually enjoy certain shows and not be tied to a schedule. We're also trying to limit Jadyn's TV intake and get off our butts and do things like exercise and things on the aging to-do list. TIVO is really worth the money.
Then, we took a HUGE nap and we're still running at this late hour without being too tired. OK, I'll speak for myself on that one. I've been averaging five and a half hours of sleep and it's starting to catch up to me.
Got to catch up with someone I haven't talked to in years, seems more like eras.
Watched the movie "Cars." It's great! It's worth a look-see.
Ordering food off the Internet is totally awesome! Get the door. It's Domino's!
So, I was going to blog about something tonight and I forgot what that was.
I've got a Roofus blog in mind for sometime later this month.
OK, for those of you who talk to me in person, this probably looks like a normal conversation with me. I'm working moving toward that.
Please bear with me.
Oh yes! The blog thought. That's another post. Give me a minute.

No comments: